In order to get your Vietnam visa, you should pay two kinds of fees: Service fee and Stamping fee.
1. Service fee
Service fee is the fee you pay to us for doing all the paperwork for you to submit your visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for processing their visa approval letters, including following work:
- Receive and check your visa information via our website.
- Contact you for reviewing your visa information
- Process your visa information into a visa application
- Submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration Department
- Notify you of the visa approval letter processing schedule via email
- Follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration Department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration Department
- Send the visa approval letter via email to you after 1-2 working day(s).
Service fee needs to be paid in full in advance to process the visa approval letter in 1 working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal service) and 4 working hours (super urgent service). See table below for details.
2. Stamping fee
Stamping fee is the fee you pay directly to Immigration Officers in cash (in USD or VND) (at Immigration Desk/Counter) at your arrival airport in Vietnam to have visa stamped onto your passport.
The fee is collected by the Immigration Officers and compulsory for all those who use visa on arrival method. See table below for details.
NOTIFICATION: New stamping fees come into effect from January 1, 2013
- 45 USD for 1 month or 3 month single entry visa
- 65 USD for 1 month multiple entry visa (less than 30 days)
- 95 USD for 3 month multiple entry visa
The above stated stamping fee regime is pursuant to Circular No. 66/2009/TT-BTC dated March 30, 2009 prescribing the regime on collection, remittance, management and use of fees on passports, visas and papers granted to Vietnamese and foreigners on entry, exit, transit and residence in Vietnam and Circular No.190/2012/TT-BTC dated November 09, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the Circular No.66/2009/TT-BTC.
|Visa types||Service fee Cost/pax||Stamping feeCost/pax|
|1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10 pax
|1 month single||21.00||18.25||17.25||15.25||14.00||Plus $10||Contact us||45|
|3 months single||34.00||30.25||28.25||25.25||22.00||Plus $10||45|
|1 month multiple||26.00||23.25||22.25||19.25||17.00||Plus $10||65|
|3 months multiple||45.00||42.00||39.00||35.25||31.00||Plus $10||95|